Monday, September 7, 2009

LOL....

Haha~
Im back again....
Sorry, these days im quite busy
so didnt update my blog..
Just to inform that I had changed my profile picture~~
XD

29/8/09- Went to The Spring with janet, mok and rom
Chit Chat around, eat and eat and eat... Hehe
Ate beef noodles, Igloo's ice blended, Spiral fries... XD

30/8/09- Went to koreana with mok and lin li
Took some photo, ate some korean food...
Most of the food contain vege, and they are spicy...
But... I dont like vege...
I took a really hard time to pick those vege away LOL

Then......

3/9/09- MY B'DAE~~ =)
Had a really really nice day...
A memorable day for me XD
I felt really 幸福
I'm very grate and happy~
Thank you~~ My FRIENDS~~ ^^

Firstly,
To my dearest friends...

Huge Card prepared by Mok, Janet, Flor, Rom, Siang Yung, and Mei Wen...
Im really touch... Really really apppreciate what you guys did for me~
Its true... But just.. I didnt cry...
Tears in my eyes O_O
* sry rom!! I didnt mean to lost the top of the cake.. And thanks for the necklace, like it very much ^^ *

Next...
Wishes from my classmates~~
THANKS~~ ^^


















































Lastly,
The Necklace working team + Joy
Thanks for the CHOCOLATE!! =) cake~~~
* And please support:- http://www.youtube.com/user/THEGREATESTgps#play/uploads *
Peace~ =D

No comments: