Thursday, September 10, 2009

HEEEE.... Im quite hardworking these days... Keep on updating my cute lil blog... My spirit had came back~ LOL Im quite in mood recently...

Woot!! I finally!! I had done my moral project, 4 of them... I spent almost threes days to complete 3 books of them... Now left only the pictures for the 2nd bidang, haven't take it.. I slept so late recently... Cause of these projects.... Although i know its quite easy to do, like just repeating the same thing,but still!! i spent 3 days to do them.. Because... I played more... LOL Half Chiong-ing my drama and restaurant city... Since when i had became a chiongster again after the maple... But luckily... I don't need to spend must time on the restaurant city, can just leave it there to level.. If not, i will sure neglect my school works.. *Neglecting...*

Just now, went to swim again with Miss Janet.. After we reached there, i took out my camera * finally i charged it * and camwhore all the way... LoL.. We had taken 35 photos XD... Then we changed our slippers to sport shoes and... We went to the gym!!~~ YEAH~~ I had a chance to BURN MY FATS again... AT 1st, we were quite paiseh to go into the gym room... But, at last, we still went in.. =.= The sport equipment provided still not very complete... We rode on the "bicycle" and used the 跑步机.... We worked on them for about 30 minutes... We had burned about 150 calories... We sweat very much, and felt exhausted... After we had cool down ourselves, we went to the swimming pool... I borrowed my google to janet cause she told me she felt no 安全感 swimming without knowing the way where she siwm to... And i used my bro's 1 T.T... We swim for about 30 minutes only this time because we need to get back earlier today...

I felt so tired and hungry after went back home.... And then, I started to find the food.. Hehe...
I think the calories that i had burnt today had allllll been replaced by the new calories intake... *sigh*..

Ok.. Let me share some pic we took today..

Normal *Take 1*

Half-normal *Take 2*

Abnormal *Take 3*

The pic that janet like *Take 4*

- o - , - o < * Take 5* Full Rom's pose *Last Take*

XD

No comments: