Thursday, August 27, 2009

Roller Coaster....

U know what??
Yesterday...
My feelings were like sitting on the roller coaster....
*sigh*
really UNSTABLE...

Sienzz for a little while...
After a period of time, I had recovered to normal...
Then... I experienced something fun and happy...
After that.. After knowing some news...
My feeling dropped again... Felt down again...
So... I tried to watch some drama to calm down myself...
Then... I had my feeling back to the normal...

Walao.... Really...
This.. REALLY didn't feel good either...
OK.. I have to explain...
I don't have the emotional or mental problem...
In case you guys misunderstand...
*cause i heard that, 'those' people will experience this too*

Yesterday noon, went to swimming with Janet...
It rained... With lighting... *swt*
But we didn't want to give up..
So keep on waiting..
No matter what... We wanted to swim...
At last... The rain stopped...
*One part of the roller coaster*
REALLY happy
Then.. We couldn't wait anymore..
Quickly changed our clothes and rushed down to the swimming pool...
We met some indian kids...
They are so nice ( 亲和 )...
They willing to show everything they knew to us...
So cute...
1 of them.. Always called and told me
"jie jie, do you know this?"
Then, he showed to me...
Haha... Cute huh...

And... I did something silly yesterday...
I cut my leg by myself...
By my toenail... Until it bleed ar...
So beware... I have sharp toenails..
DONT mess up with me XD

Alright...
I wanna stop here...
C u again...
BYE

2 comments:

AL said...

the indian kids showed everything to u? wat he showed? lolx.

Sze Hui--Feebie said...

LOL.. they showed me their swimming skill, diving skill lo.... what u thk?? XD