Tuesday, September 8, 2009

*Dont know what to put here*

Last Saturday 5/9/09,
When to school~
Why huh?
To do the 1st aid practice for the adult 1st aid at the next day (Sunday)~
Cause missed the course in the morning....
*sigh*
Try to do practice on all the topics,
Esp CPR, the most important part of the exam....
Jio-ed Wan Jing, Ying Lin, and Sim fan to help me~~


After that....

Align Center
We went to play basketball...
YES!! Basketball... LOL
Believe or not??
Actually i can play but not really good in it..
I only know the basic of it...
Had quite a nice time with them...
Happy to burn the fats in my body~ XD
LOL....

* The dog i met there~ So cute *

But....
Unfortunately...
Not feeling well at the night...
Felt dizzy and 胃胀气
Haih...
So i took a rest and slept...
Until i woke up at 12 AM..
At the midnight
And............
VOMIT~~
I felt so ill....
I felt better after i vomit...
After that.. Back to sleep again..
I dont want to feel the illness anymore...

And the cause of this illness is... I didnt TAKE MY MEAL IN TIME...
Experienced this illness too the next day..
But not very serious like the day before...

Alright...
Thats all from me today...
2 posts for today~
See you..

No comments: