Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Holidays....

Hahaha....
Exam over...
And holidays come....
To fulfil my holidays...
Im trying to make myself involve in activities..
To make myself busy...
Cause... I think..
If during this holidays...
Im just facing the computer the whole day..
Watching my idols....
Although i like it, it still a waste of time...
Don't you think so??

Nothing much to do during this holidays..
My English Presentation...
1st Aid thingy...
Shopping...

My parents don't really let me to go out with my friends..
Cause of the H1N1 i think...
And also worry about my safety...
Because.. They always tell me that..
Im a girl... Shouldn't always go out...
LOL...

Alright...
Really!!!! I have nothing much to share about...
But.. Just i don't want to neglect my blog anymore..
LOL.. And also my friends.. Always update their blog..
Thats why.. Should chase myself up...

Zzzz..
Thats all from me again...
With a boring ending....
And
BYE BYE

No comments: