Wednesday, August 19, 2009

LOL

LaLaLa....
I didn't neglect my blog anymore...
But i'll only update it once in a while, when im in the mood...
Sitting for exam now...
Sienz... Hate exam...
This time.. i did many silly mistake, missed some part didnt study, dont know how to do...
I hate the moment when teacher is distributing the test paper...
Cant image how teacher will distribute it..
Either arrange from the lowest mark to the highest,
from the highest mark to the lowest
or read the result out letting classmates to know what i get...
I should study earlier than the test
But not only study it when the test is at tomorrow...
Although maybe i will think it now, I don't think i will do this ...
Cause im the lazy type...

Due to what i upload just now...
I dont know since when i will think such a disgusting (meaningful) things.... LOL
But it is true.. Dont you think so?
Maybe i really grow mature??
I think i grow mature mentally but not physically...
But for sure, there is more and more people think more mature than me...
So.. gotta go now...
Needa go back to my studies...
Bye~

3 comments:

Isaac's Diary,Rom History said...

lol... its true..
i agree with ur post and i lyk it very much
post sum more of tis kind of things
when no mood c it sumtime mood will get better...
haha....

Sze Hui--Feebie said...

Haha... Really huh... But... Where those think from huh.. Suddenly come into my minds~~

Sze Hui--Feebie said...

Do i have to potential to motivate and "positivate" the mind of someone?? LOL