Tuesday, November 18, 2008

.. SWT.....

Hmm...
Long time no update my blog...
Almost forget to.... haha
Lets share about a fun experience that i had
QUITE SWT... =.=
It happened last week i think...
That evening...
My mum cooked some rice using a small pot (not rice cooker), its just a pot.. cause me n my mum going to eat only.. SO HUNGRY
After the rice cooked... I can't wait and quickly put the pot onto a "垫"..
Then, i quickly open the cover and put it onto the table...
I take the rice immediately cause I'm very hungry...
When i notice the cover of the pot, it stucks on the table...
Cannot be removed... I'm really shocked....
I tried many times but it still stuck there....
Even my brother keep pulling the cover also no use... But the table did move... =.=
After few hours... the cover loosen itself...
Anyway... It was just a scientific reaction...
Ta che kia should know
SWT....




No comments: