Sunday, November 2, 2008

Im a newbie....

This is the 1st post......
After the PMR Examination...
Life becomes so boring... nothing to do...
My friends suggest me to find a work...
BUT.. *one word* LAZY....
So what i can do is online, surf internet....
cause i don't like books...
After that... nothing to do again....
So... Janet and I decided to on a blog here to fulfil our free time...
She said she is going to "发霉“
And me... the spiderweb start to grow on my body...
ARRRR... So bored.....
Anyway.. Hope this blog able to help me to spare my boring time here...
*Today.. Just having a jog with her(JANET) at the park near our house*
It is so nice to have a friend live near by my house.. Isn't right??
Conclusion: Today, no go to school.... Stay at home.. Watch videos.... Read novel..... Jogging *XD*... Quite boring.... Quite happy too...

-Ok, stop here.... wait for my next post ^^ -
By,
Feebie @ Sze Hui

2 comments:

janet said...

ofcoz nice lo got a friend near ur house...lol...tomoro go park again~

Sze Hui--Feebie said...

lol suyre..
maybe can go everyday